Wednesday, May 3, 2017

3rd day

May 3rd

It's the 3rd day of senior project and the 1st day that I stepped into the studio. I danced and sweat and felt rejuvenated. Although I'm gonna be honest and say that waking up early almost killed me, I felt that dancing, or just doing what you love to do, is the best caffeine to wake someone up. I was with my mentor and my dancing partner. We worked on the choreography by Matt Steffanina. It was a 39-second choreography and I'm very impressed with all of us to go through and learn the entire choreography within like four hours. It usually takes me three days to learn a 30-second choreography by Matt Steffanina, but I guess my mentor and my partner really inspired me and made me work extra hard and focused. Still, learning and knowing the whole choreography doesn't mean that we can dance to the song already and catch up with the beats, so we still need a lot of practice. Tomorrow will be another day spent in the studio. It's going great so far.

Hours of work: 5 hours

Hours so far: 13/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...