Sunday, May 14, 2017

13th day

May 14th

Today we talked about the scenes and decided what we’ll be shooting for every second throughout the song. I expressed some of my thoughts and inspirations, and we discussed if they’re plausible and achievable. We laid out the parts when I’ll be dancing and the parts when I’m not. We figured out the location and apparel for each dance scene. Moreover, we brainstormed the scenes or things I should do to fill in the blanks on the MV when I’m not dancing. When we talked about what my partner and I will be wearing for each scene, my wardrobe was cleared out and my room looked like it exploded. It was a pain to clean up. After we settled down how we’re gonna fill every second of the MV, the locations for the MV, the locations for the dances, and the clothes and all, we also had to make up a schedule of when to shoot which scene. Then we also talked about what we need, such as renting a van for transporting the equipment, renting lights, renting lenses, reserving a studio and stuff like that. It was a lot to process and think about. My brain was half dead and I don’t even have enough brain cells to think about how many brain cells I lost during the process. But at least we finally had a very thorough and detailed and well-scheduled plan. After that, we went shopping a little, looking for some clothes for the video. My favorite part so far. 


Hours of work: 3

Hours total: 51/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...