Sunday, May 21, 2017

19th day

May 21st

Today was crazy. I planned to sleep early so I could get up at 2am, but I just couldn't fall asleep, and just when I felt sleepy, there went my alarm. Time to get up and shower. I had to head to my partner's house at 3am so she could do my makeup for me. At 4:30 am, I met up with the crew to drive to the beach. We got there and they started setting up as we waited for the sun rise. It was crazy cold and I had to wear a bikini. I'm just grateful that I survived, and the sunrise was insanely beautiful. I wouldn't say it would make me wanna get up early (nothing would ever make me voluntarily get up early), but it did make the all-nighter slightly better. Anyhoo, we headed back to Boston at around 8 am so we can all get some sleep, because we still have another shooting coming up at 5 am. So I got back, didn't even take my make-up off, and slept until 3pm. It was less than a six-hour sleep, but that's plenty already. I got up and my partner was at my place ready to do makeup. Again, similar routine, makeup til 4:30pm and we headed to our shooting site at 5pm. This time, the last shooting scene, is at a friend's house's rooftop. Okay, maybe this shooting might be even worse than yesterday's, since I'm more afraid of heights than I am of people. Both made me uncomfortable, so I'll call it even. Anyways, shooting. Last ever shooting. Usual. Dance. And some other stuff for the video. Again, we were barely done before it goes dark. We kind of already lost the sun behind the buildings, but it was still bright enough for us to wrap it up. We went to the restaurant right downstairs at almost 9pm, and I paid for the dinner as a "thank you" to all the crew members and my partners for putting all the time and effort into helping me complete this project, especially for waking up early or staying up late. And that's pretty much today was. No more late-nights, but I gotta get up early to start editing those footages. There will be a lot of editing tomorrow, no kidding.

Hours of work: beach shooting makeup 2hrs + beach shooting 3.5hrs + rooftop makeup & shooting 5.5hrs = 11hrs

Hours total: 100/100 woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...