Monday, May 8, 2017

7th day

May 8th

Fifth day in the studio and we're learning the second choreography. After this choreography we still have three to go. Bad news, terrible news: Buzz, our third dancer, is not gonna join us. So now I need to scour for another hiphop dancer in Boston who can learn three choreographies in three or four days. Honestly I don't have much hope in this but I don't really have choices. Ashley said that worst case scenario, I'll have to make up an easier version and have a couple friends who aren't that good at hiphop to just dance at the back. I'm contacting every source and asking everyone I know who's at Boston to see if they know anyone who might be a fast-learning hiphop dancer. I feel like this process stresses me out so much more than practicing and dancing. But this is also a process in life I guess, to have something not go as smoothly as expected and being forced to find an alternate solution. On the good side, at least I still got my partner and my mentor.

Hours of work: 4 hours

Hours total: 28/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...