Saturday, May 20, 2017

17th day

May 19th

Another day just like yesterday. I woke up in the afternoon to recover from the late-night shooting. Then I started editing the video that we shot at the parking lot, the longest choreography. It was a lot harder to edit because a lot of our moves are not synced, so I'll have to edit it in a certain way to make it seem less obvious. I started at 2pm and worked until 5:30pm. Took a break from the screen, and started pretty soon after. I tried really hard to finish it before I have to get ready for my shooting tonight. I had another two hours in and finally got it done at around 9pm. Then the same routine of a shooting night: my partner comes over and does makeup for me and herself, we get the equipment, we head to our place and start shooting. However, although we planned to shoot at a studio that we reserved beforehand, the reservation was somehow cancelled because the people before us decided to use it longer. I know, that's not fair, but the thing is, Buzz found an "abandoned factory" that is waaaaaaayyyyy cooler than the studio. So yea, something bad turned out to be better for us. The place was awesome, you'll see it in the video. Anyhoo, it was a great time and we had a lot of fun exploring the may-be-haunted building.

Hours of work: edit 5hr + shooting total 5hrs = 10hrs

Hours total: 80/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...