Wednesday, May 10, 2017

8th day

May 10th (supposed to be may 9th)

Just another ordinary day of practice. We half learned and half choreographed a new section. The first half of the part, or the first four lines in lyrics are choreographed by me and then we learned a small section of choreography by Anthony Lee. His choreographies are really about control and my muscles felt really tired even though the moves doesn't seem like they require a lot of energy, but also has the strength that emphasizes on beats. It's like soft but strong at the same time, and it was really a new experience from all of us after almost a week of Matt Steffanina. Our own choreography wasn't hard, but the whole piece we pieced together still needs practice. Another problem that I encountered when choreographing is that after I had a whim of moves and danced it out, it was all great until when we go back and review it, I couldn't remember what moves I just did. Then, either one of us remembered what I did, or I just had to think of something else and choreograph a different one. So yea, that's something about choreographing on your own.

Hours of work: 4 hours

Total hours: 32/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...