Friday, May 5, 2017

4th day

May 4th

It was my second day spent at the studio. This time was from12pm-4pm. Thank god I didn't have to get up early. However, practice surprised me. I was surprised by my first practice that things were going so smooth and we went over the moves so fast, so I was as surprised when our second practice was a lot slower in progress. The moves weren't hard to learn, but because some parts are so fast that there is absolutely no time to think about the next move. We practiced over and over again and it seemed like a tedious work, but every once in a while we can follow the music to its pace a little more than we did last time. At our last hour of practice, we welcomed a new member. My mentor and I think that three people will look better than two while dancing, because the formation could seem unbalanced with just two dancers. With three, a triangle formation will make it more three-dimensional. So for the last hour, we taught him some moves and we will be practicing with him tomorrow as well. Practice tomorrow is from 3pm-7pm. We'll see how we'll do.

p.s. watched guardians of the galaxy at 10:30 pm. it's  awesome. go watch it.

Hours of work: 4 hours

Hours total: 17/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...