Friday, May 19, 2017

16th day

May 18th

Today I learned how to edit videos. It took me a very long time editing the part that we shot last night. I looked at all the footages and compared them. Because we shot at two different distance, I had to combine them and make it look smooth. It wasn't too difficult technically, but I've never done anything like this and I'm pretty fastidious about making this video. Later at night we were shooting at a parking lot. It was also very late. Because this choreography is the longest, it took us a much longer time to shoot than the last time. I find myself making mistakes that I wouldn't have made during practices. Maybe the shooting makes me nervous or something, but my partner and I often find ourselves doing not as well as we did in practices. We finished at around 3am or later. I probably got home at 4am or something. I didn't wake up until 1 in the afternoon today, and we'll be shooting another dance scene tonight. My partner/makeup artist will be here in a couple of hours. Hope tonight goes well.

Hours of work: editing 3 hours + makeup/set-up/shooting 6 hours = 9 hours

Hours total: 70/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...