Monday, May 1, 2017

1st day


May 1st

First day of senior project. Got to Boston, unpacked, and settled down. Today was more like socializing with the family of my mom's friend. I spent a couple hours on YouTube and listened to tons of pop songs. I looked through dance videos and was searching for the right one that inspires and excites me. I also had to think about the length of the song, the locations best for shooting, and the type of dance that matches with the song. Eventually, after hours and hours of comparing, I decided that my dance/music video will be on "Stay" by Alessia Cara and Zedd. I talked to my mentor, Ashley, and we reserved a studio on Wednesday from 9am-noon. And for tomorrow, the plan will be looking at some videos to learn some choreography. Looking forward.

Hours of work: I'd say approximately 4 hours.

2 comments:

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...