Monday, May 22, 2017

20th day (last day)

May 22nd

I think I have coffee in my veins instead of blood. Looking at the screen all day made me blind and gave me coffee-vessels. BUT, I finished it. At 11pm, I finished editing the entire video.
Not much to say today. It was all tedious work looking and comparing and combining the footages over and over and over. Although I've fulfilled the 100 hours, I'd say today's total hour spent was approximately 8 hours (at the very least). Tomorrow I'm going to pack my bags and spend some time showing my gratitude to the family that tolerated me and fed me and took good care of me for the past three weeks. Anyways, it's been a great time and I really enjoyed everything about this project (except the getting-up-early part).

Great closure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...