Friday, May 5, 2017

5th day

May 5th

Another day at the studio. The rain was pouring and one of our member had something come up about school, so we postponed our practice for an hour. We practiced the part that we learned and now we got most of the choreography down. There's only one part that I still couldn't get to the right speed. Anyhoo, we planned on starting to learn a new one starting tomorrow. The plan is to get the two choreographies done within this week. Then we'll start choreographing ourselves starting next week and we'll start shooting that same weekend. It's actually a pretty rushed schedule but that's the challenge, right? I've never tried learning two very challenging choreographies within four days, and I've never choreographed for a 60-second piece then teach it to others within a week. I really hope I can make it. I'll see if I could post a sneak peak video on the choreography that we just learned.

Hours of work: 3 hours

Hours total: 20/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd weekly reflection

Last week will be the shooting and editing week where the actual video will be coming together. We started the week by shooting a...